Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions governing the use of https://geonode.com, (the Website) and the agreement that operates between us and you (the Terms). The Website is owned and operated byGeonode PTE LTD (us/our/we), and these Terms set out the rights and obligations of all users (you/your) concerning your use of the Website.
Please read these Terms and our Privacy Statement carefully. Using the Website, you are consenting to be bound by the current Terms and our Privacy Statement. We may revise the Terms and information contained on the Website at any time and without notice. If you do not agree to these Terms or the Privacy Statement, please refrain from using the Website.
If you have any questions about the Terms or the Privacy Statement, please Contact us.
Conduct of use
You are allowed to access the content of this Website for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do so without violation of copyright and other proprietary rights and provided you do not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You accept not to use this Website in any way that is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, defamatory, hateful, or in any other way violating these terms and conditions.
The material contained within the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy. Geonode PTE LTD does not represent that information contained on or available via the Website is accurate or complete, and accordingly, it should not be relied on as such. It would be best if you did not rely on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any other person using or named on the Website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties, and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, or the law of equity;
- any liability for loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it, and any material posted on it;
- any liability for any bugs or faults in our systems or tools; and
- any liability for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Nothing in this section affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limits of use
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any illegal or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to affect the operation of any computer software or hardware adversely.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms;
- Not to use ad-blocking software;
- Not to charge others for the use of Geonode PTE LTD unless in a specific written agreement with Geonode PTE LTD;
- Not to re-use text or graphics from the Website or parts thereof.
Changes to terms
We are committed to ensuring that our Website is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the services at any time. We will never charge you for any service without making it very clear to you precisely what you're paying for.
Any new features added to the current site shall also be subject to these terms and conditions. You can always review the most current version of the Terms and conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or retrieve any part of these Terms and conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our Website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Geonode PTE LTD at this moment grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use the Service under the conditions of these Terms & Conditions and for the duration of the agreement.
- The use of the Service is at the User's own expense and risk. The User is responsible for meeting the technical and functional requirements and using the electronic communication facilities necessary to access and use the Service. At all times, the User will bear the risk of loss, theft, or damage to any of its data.
We may disclose the User's Personal Data or Content, or other data relating to the use of the Service, to third parties where it believes, in good faith, that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, criminal or civil subpoena, or other legal process or to exercise its constitutional rights of defense against legal claims.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
You agree to indemnify, protect and hold harmless to Geonode PTE LTD, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, license, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third-party.
Our inability to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a discharge of such right or provision.
Governing Law And Jurisdiction
This Agreement, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore. Each Party irrevocably agrees that the courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter or formation.
If you would like to access, correct, register a complaint, or want more information, please Contact us.12 Eu Tong Sen Street #08-169, The Central, 059819. Singapore.