Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called ‘cookies’ (see our cookies policy section for more information) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
This Policy sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you or provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collecting, storing, transferring, using, or otherwise acting on the information.
- We take the protection of your privacy and confidentiality seriously. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- Geonode PTE LTD undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and we hope that you reciprocate.
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you regarding your data's processing and control.
Geonode PTE LTD follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting service's analytics. The information collected from log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Collection of your personal information
Geonode PTE LTD may collect personally identifiable information when you sign up, such as Name, Phone, and Email Address.
Geonode PTE LTD encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Geonode PTE LTD so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Geonode PTE LTD website.
What information we collect and why?
We may collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
- Information We Collect Directly from You: Certain areas and features of our Site and Services require your Name, email address, and IP address.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our site via some software analytics, including the length of time you visit our site and your movement through our sit
- We may also collect the following information: Device ID, Location, and Language information.
We do not sell, rent or lease our customer lists to third parties
Geonode PTE LTD may share data with trusted partners to perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information to provide these services to Geonode PTE LTD. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your data.
Geonode PTE LTD will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Geonode PTE LTD or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Geonode PTE LTD; And, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Geonode PTE LTD, or the public.
Our advertising partners
Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you use the Geonode PTE LTD website, you agree to our terms and conditions; a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract, we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- Verify your identity for security purposes
- Provide you with our services
- Provide you with suggestions and advice on services and how to obtain the most from using our website.
Geonode PTE LTD may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, such as monitoring our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable. Geonode PTE LTD shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the contract terms.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. Geonode PTE LTD may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, such as monitoring the performance of a particular page on our website.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us here. However, if you do so, you may not be able to further use our website or our services.
Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, Geonode PTE LTDkeeps your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- To support a claim or defense in court.
Cookies and web beacons
Like any other website, Geonode PTE LTD uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to store information, including visitor's preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The data is used to optimize the users experience by customizing our web page content based on visitor's browser type and/or other information.
Third-party privacy policies
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Geonode PTE LTD does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think your child has provided this kind of information, please inform us, and we will promptly remove it.
Opt-in, opt-out & unsubscribe
We provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any email they receive from us at any time or email us.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Geonode PTE LTD by contacting us here.
General data protection regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Geonode PTE LTD needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Geonode PTE LTD permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Geonode PTE LTDlegitimate interests
- Geonode PTE LTD needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
You are entitled to the following rights under applicable laws:
- The right to access: you may at any time request to access your data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
- The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erase: under certain circumstances (including processing based on your consent), you may request us to delete your User Data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by us in relation to your data, such as our processing of your data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data portability: you are entitled to receive your data (or have your data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
Intellectual property rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Geonode PTE LTD or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content, and intellectual property is forbidden without express written consent from us.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user within our website. You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing-related purpose without our express written consent.
We use automated devices and applications to evaluate usage of our site and, to the extent permitted, our Services. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help us improve our Services, performance, and user experiences. These entities may use tracking technologies to perform their services.
Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personally identifiable information, we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
Encryption of data sent between us
Geonode PTE LTD website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and encrypt any data you give us. Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or another trust mark in your browser's URL bar or toolbar.
If you have any complaints, please send us an email.
Geonode PTE LTD may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website when you use our website. We solely advise you to print a copy for your records. Geonode PTE LTD may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website when you use our website. We solely advise you to print a copy for your records.